1/4 Photos of Christmas Breakfast Bacon Casserole
I like to make this on Christmas morning or any morning! Prep time does not include chilling overnight.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In greased 11-inch by 7-inch by 2-inch baking dish, combine the bread cubes and cheese.
- 2In large bowl, whisk the eggs, milk, mustard, salt and pepper; pour over bread and cheese.
- 3Top with bacon.
- 4Cover and refrigerate overnight.
- 5Remove from the refrigerator 30 minutes before baking.
- 6Bake, uncovered, at 350 degrees F for 50-55 minutes or until knife inserted near the center comes out clean.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Christmas Breakfast Bacon Casserole
Serving Size: 1 (185 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 310.4
- Calories from Fat 174
- Total Fat 19.4 g
- Saturated Fat 9.9 g
- Cholesterol 182.3 mg
- Sodium 575.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 16.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.5 g
- Sugars 5.8 g
- Protein 17.0 g