Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
A wonderful and colourful festive dessert for the holiday cookie platter that only gets better over time, so you may make well in advance --- these are *very* good!
- Set oven to 350 degrees.
- In a saucepan or microwave, melt butter, pour into a 15" x 10" baking pan.
- Sprinkle with Vanilla wafer crumbs evenly on top.
- Arrange fruits and nuts evenly on top of the crumb mixture; press down gently.
- Combine the sweetened condensed milk with the Bourbon; pour evenly over top of fruit/nut mixture.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes.
- Remove from oven; cool completely.
- Cut in squares.
used 1 cup dates cut into a small amount of flour so they wont stick didnt used boubon very good used fruit cake mix
These are great! easy too, used fruit cake mix (which has the cherries & pineapple together) and used dates also. But you have to like fruitcake (which not everyone is a fan of). But I made these small bite sized and the flavor improves with time!