Recipe by Chef Florida Janie
A family favorite at Christmas time. A flavorful sweet treat with no baking necessary that your party guests will rave about! No one under the age of 21 should eat these sweet little bourbon filled morsels!
- 2 tablespoons cocoa powder
- 1 1⁄2 cups powdered sugar
- 1⁄4 cup Bourbon
- 2 tablespoons light Karo syrup
- 2 1⁄2 cups crushed vanilla wafers
- 1 cup chopped pecans
Directions See How It's Made
- Sift together cocoa powder and 1 cup of powdered sugar ina large bowl.
- Stir in 1/4 cup bourbon.
- Add 2 Tablespoons light Karo Syrup.
- Mix well.
- Add 2 1/2 cups of crushed vanilla wafers.
- Add 1 cup of crushed pecans.
- Mix extrememly well.
- Form them in balls by hand.
- Roll them in the remaining 1/2 cup of powdered sugar.
- These will keep in a container for up to a week in the refrigerator.