Not sure where I got this recipe but sounds like it would be a big hit with little ones.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 cups chocolate graham crackers (bear-shaped)
- 2 cups mini Oreo cookies (with red frosting)
- 4 cups popped popcorn
- 2 cups M&M's (red, white and green)
- 1 cup gummy bears, red and green
- 1Mix all ingredients in a large bowl.
- 2Store in plastic bags or covered container.
- 4Can change this by changing the chocolate graham bears and mini Oreos for any small cookies or snacks desired.
Browse Our Top Kid-Friendly Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Christmas Bears Snack Mix
Serving Size: 1 (770 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 334.5
- Calories from Fat 125
- Total Fat 13.9 g
- Saturated Fat 6.8 g
- Cholesterol 5.2 mg
- Sodium 170.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 49.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.3 g
- Sugars 36.1 g
- Protein 3.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
chocolate graham crackers