Prep 20 mins
Cook 5 mins
A SPECIAL treat for the family at Christmas! Quick and easy to prepare. May be placed in gift bags with a pretty bow. Ingredients can vary with your choice of substitutions. Something good to munch on!
- 1 lb white almond bark
- 3⁄4 cup Rice Krispies
- 3⁄4 cup pretzel, broken up
- 3⁄4 cup coconut
- 1 cup dry roasted peanuts
- 1⁄2 cup M&M's plain chocolate candy, red and green
- Melt almond bark or white chocolate chips in microwave or use a double boiler on stove top.
- Stir in remaining ingredients and mix well.
- Line a cookie sheet with wax paper. Quickly place by teaspoonfuls onto waxed paper. Allow to set up and harden. (I sometimes refrigerate them for a few minutes.).
OUT OF THIS WORLD!! sooo yummy & easy to make. It's definitely a keeper around here! Hubby bought Peanut M&M's by accident & it was still delicious!
Love this stuff!!!! A man at my last job use to bring this to my department every year for the holidays. We asked him relentlessly for the receipt and he would never give it to us, well now I have my own! I can wait to visit my old co workers with a box of this in tow.... so easy to make yet to so yummy. Who would have thought?!
Really quick and easy holiday treat. Everyone loved it at the youth Christmas party at church. Thank you for sharing this.