Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
A great gift giving treat.
Make and share this Christmas Bark Candy recipe from Food.com.
- 1 (12 ounce) package vanilla chips or 1 (12 ounce) package milk chocolate chips
- 2 teaspoons vegetable oil
- 1 1⁄4-1 1⁄2 cups miniature M&M baking bits or 1 1⁄4-1 1⁄2 cups broken pretzels, pieces
- In a microwave safe bowl, heat chips and oil at 50% power for 1 minute; stir. Microwave 10 to 20 seconds longer or until chips are melted, stirring occasionally.
- Cool for 5 minutes.
- Stir in baking bits or pretzels. Spread onto wax paper lined baking sheet. Chill for 10 minutes. Remove from refrigerator; break into pieces.
- Store in airtight container at room temperature.
Excellent!!! These went into my christmas baskets ( what I didnt eat of them) Thanks!
This was so easy to fix and tasted wonderful. I tripled the recipe and took it to my sons school to share with his teachers. Thanks so much for sharing.
We loved this! Super easy cooking in the microwave, too. I used 1/2 pretzels and 1/2 mini M & Ms and it worked great. I needed well over 10 minutes chill time, but it was worth the wait. P.S. The first time I made the mistake of using Country Crock instead of shortening...don't know what I was thinking! The water in whipped margarine ruins the chocolate. The next time I used Crisco.