Prep 20 mins
Cook 15 mins
Clipped from People Magazine
Make and share this Christmas Bark recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Place crackers in a single layer on a parchment-lined baking sheet with sides.
- Melt butter and brown sugar in a medium saucepan. Cook for 3 minutes, stirring constantly.
- Pour butter-sugar mixture over the crackers. Spread evenly.
- Bake for 15 minutes.
- Remove from oven and sprinkle with chocolate chips. When they start to melt, spread evenly over entire later of crackers.
- Sprinkle chopped pecans on top.
- Refrigerate one hour.
- Remove from refrigerator and crack into pieces.
I tried this recipe last year and loved it. On my first try, the chocolate chips didn't melt enough. So on the second try, I melted the chips in a double broiler.