Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
My mother-in-law made this for Christmas and it was great. Tastes like the real thing but much cheaper to make then to buy. Make sure you keep it refrigerated.
- 1 cup half-and-half
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 2⁄3 cups whiskey
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons Hersheys Chocolate Syrup
- 1 tablespoon almond extract
- 1 tablespoon instant coffee
- Whip all ingredients together with a metal whip for 30 seconds.
- Put in a 750 ml bottle.
- Make sure you keep it in the refrigerate.
- Some of my friend like to add it to coffee or mix with ice cream in a blender.
GREAT!!!!! I LOVE Bailey's but it is soooo high I very rarely get to buy it. Then when I do I have to have a cup here and a cup there to make it last. This recipe is one of my favorites, it taste enough like it to make me happy! PLUS I can afford to have more then one glass a month with this recipe. THANK YOU so much for posting!!!!!!