2 hrs 18 mins
2 hrs 12 mins
Missy Wombat's Note:
This comes from one of the women on my cyber playgroup and is a good option for those who are vegan or who have to deal with allergies in the family.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine soy milk and oats in a blender.
- 2Blend on high speed for 1 minute until smooth and creamy.
- 3Transfer to medium bowl and refrigerate for 2 hours (You can do this the night before too- that's what I do) until thick and batter like.
- 4Stir in nuts, maple syrup, maple sugar and cinnamon until well combined and set aside.
- 5Lightly grease and preheat waffle iron on a moderate to low setting until hot (it should not be smoking).
- 6Spoon the batter about 2/3 cup per waffle into prepared iron Cook on low setting until steaming stops about 4-5 minutes.
Browse Our Top Pancakes and Waffles Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pancakes and Waffles Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Christine's Pecan Oatmeal Waffles
Serving Size: 1 (217 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 544.0
- Calories from Fat 309
- Total Fat 34.3 g
- Saturated Fat 3.2 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 70.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 49.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 9.5 g
- Sugars 12.6 g
- Protein 15.7 g