Prep 10 mins
Cook 45 mins
I came up with this recipe after Prego came out with there much more expensive version. My family loves this and it's so easy. You may need 1/2-1 cup more water when mixing this the ingedients.
- 16 ounces uncooked ziti pasta
- 25 1⁄2 ounces garden style pasta sauce
- 25 1⁄2 ounces water
- 2 1⁄2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 lb ground beef, browned and drained
- Preheat oven to 425.
- Mix alltogether and stir until combined.
- Spray a baking dish with pam.
- Pour pasta mix into the baking dish.
- Cover with foil and bake for 30 minutes.
- Remove the foil and continue to bake for another 15 minutes more.
- Note: At the last 15 minutes of baking you may top the pasta with additional mozzerella cheese.