Recipe by internetnut
Grab a ice chilled glass and a straw this is a refreshing sweet drink for a hot day or any day. My future hubby and I love iced coffee so I came up with this recipe after having iced latte's. We think these iced lattes are really good. I used cubed ice as that's what my side by side makes. You can add the syrups or just drink these plain. The coffee makes enough to make 3-6 servings but the rest of the ingredients is for 1 serving.
- 6 tablespoons lavazza cafe espresso 100% premium arabica ground espresso
- 24 ounces water
- 2 teaspoons sugar
- 2 tablespoons half-and-half
- 2 tablespoons smuckers caramel syrup or 2 tablespoons Hersheys Chocolate Syrup
- 1 1⁄2 cups cubed ice
- canned whipped cream (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- Prepare the espresso with the water in a automatic drip coffee pot.
- After the espresso has brewed pour about 8oz of brewed espresso into a coffee cup. Add the sugar and half and half while stirring. (I use a standard coffee cup).
- In a 16oz glass pour the caramel or chocolate syrup into the bottom of the glass. Then fill the glass with the cubed ice. Pour the prepared espresso mix into the glass.
- If using whipped cream top the cooled coffee with desired amount of whipped cream then drizzle with desired amount of syrup.