Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
I came up with this recipe while trying to recreate a local restaurants wings. My family loved these wings.
- 12 chicken wings
- 1⁄2 cup butter, melted
- 1⁄2 cup Frank's red hot sauce
- 1⁄3 cup honey barbecue sauce (i used Kraft)
- 1 tablespoon splenda brown sugar (regular is fine)
- 1⁄8 teaspoon garlic powder
- Deep fry the chicken wings until cooked. I fryed mine in my deep fryer 10 minutes on 375.
- Mixed the wing sauce together.
- Add hot chicken wings and serve.
Not bad but not in the top 25 wings I have had. Easy. Had it for super bowel 2010 with another zaar recipe. Would not do it again.