I came up with this recipe after combining several peanut butter ball recipes.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Microwave peanut butter in microwave 30 seconds.
- 2Add dry ingredients to warmed peanut butter and mix.
- 3Roll into walnut size balls.
- 4Refrigerate 1 hour.
- 5Melted chocolate chips in microwave a couple seconds at a time stirring until melted. Dip balls in melted chocolate.
- 6Return to plate and refrigerate until chocolate has hardened. Place balls in ziplock bag. Keep refrigerated.
Browse Our Top Eggs/Dairy Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Christine's High Protein Chocolate Peanut Butter Balls
Serving Size: 1 (23 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 37
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 115.2
- Calories from Fat 80
- Total Fat 8.9 g
- Saturated Fat 2.1 g
- Cholesterol 3.3 mg
- Sodium 77.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 5.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.4 g
- Sugars 3.6 g
- Protein 4.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
chocolate protein powder