Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
I came up with this recipe after combining several peanut butter ball recipes.
Make and share this Christine's High Protein Chocolate Peanut Butter Balls recipe from Food.com.
- Microwave peanut butter in microwave 30 seconds.
- Add dry ingredients to warmed peanut butter and mix.
- Roll into walnut size balls.
- Refrigerate 1 hour.
- Melted chocolate chips in microwave a couple seconds at a time stirring until melted. Dip balls in melted chocolate.
- Return to plate and refrigerate until chocolate has hardened. Place balls in ziplock bag. Keep refrigerated.