Prep 15 mins
Cook 1 min
I came up with this recipe after combining several peanut butter ball recipes.
- 2 cups sugar free peanut butter
- 1 cup chocolate protein powder
- 3 tablespoons sugar, free nesquik
- 1 cup dry milk
- 3⁄4 cup ground flax seeds
- 1⁄2 cup water
- sugar free chocolate chips
- Microwave peanut butter in microwave 30 seconds.
- Add dry ingredients to warmed peanut butter and mix.
- Roll into walnut size balls.
- Refrigerate 1 hour.
- Melted chocolate chips in microwave a couple seconds at a time stirring until melted. Dip balls in melted chocolate.
- Return to plate and refrigerate until chocolate has hardened. Place balls in ziplock bag. Keep refrigerated.