Prep 15 mins
Cook 1 hr
Porks steaks, pineapple and green pepper smothered in a sweet and tangy sauce. I came up with this recipe to have something different on pork steaks and combining several other recipes. Note: You can use regular preserves and brown sugar if wanted you may need more brown sugar.
- 4 pork steaks
- 1⁄2 cup ketchup
- 1⁄2 cup barbecue sauce
- 1⁄4 cup crushed pineapple
- 3 minced garlic cloves
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons soy sauce
- 3 tablespoons sugar-free peach preserves
- 3 tablespoons sugar-free apricot preserves
- 1 tablespoon Splenda brown sugar blend
- 1 large green pepper, sliced thin
- 1⁄2 cup water
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Spray 2 - 9x13-inch cake pans with cooking spray.
- Lay the pork steak in the pans.
- Mix the sauce together and pour equal amounts over each steak.
- Cover with foil and bake for 1 hour.