Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
I came up with this recipe after a trip to Florida to visit my future mother-inlaw. She worked in this little restaurant that we stopped in to have lunch at. They had the best ham sandwich spread. My fiancee loves this ham spread.
- 2⁄3 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 cup chopped fine cooked ham
- 2 tablespoons sweet pickle relish
- 8 ounces cream cheese
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- Combine all the ingredients in a bowl.
- Mix until combined.
- Chill overnight and serve on bread.
- Note: I used Tops sweet pickle cubes.