Recipe by PrincessMommy
My dad's all-time favorite cookie--you can't go wrong with a batch of these!!!
Top Review by LonghornMama
The family inhaled these cookies. I don't know if they even survived twelve hours. Very yummy, loved the combination of milk chocolate and toffee pieces. I subbed butter for shortening and my cookies spread quite a bit but the flavor was fantastic. We'll make these again. Thanks for sharing the recipe!
- 1 cup butter flavoured shortening
- 3⁄4 cup brown sugar
- 3⁄4 cup white sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 tablespoon vanilla
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons Kahlua
- 2 1⁄4 cups flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 3⁄4 cups milk chocolate chips
- 1 cup skor toffee pieces
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Cream together sugars and shortening until the mixture is creamy eggs and beat well. Stir in Kahlua and vanilla.
- Combine the flour,baking soda and salt in a separate bowl and then gradually add to the creamy mixture. Add chocolate chips and toffee chips until combined.
- Drop by rounded tablespoons onto non-stick cookie sheets.
- Bake for 8- 10 minutes until light brown. Let cookies cool for a couple of minutes before removing from cookie sheet.