1/3 Photos of Christine's Crock Pot BBQ Chicken Wings
I love to make my BBQ chicken wings this way. My Fiancee hates when I make my chicken wings like this because the meat just falls off the bone but that's why I love them. I think these are sticky and so, so, good.
My Private Note
- 1Deep fry the chicken wings just until lightly golden and slightly crisp.
- 2Drain grease off.
- 3Place the chicken wings in the crock pot then pour the BBQ sauce over the wings stirring to coat.
- 4Turn the crock pot on low and cook for 6-8 hours.
- 5When cooking is done remove the chicken wings from the crock pot and place on a cookie sheet.
- 6Preheat an oven to 350°.
- 7Coat all the chicken wings with BBQ sauce and bake for 15-20 minutes or until the sauce on the chicken wings is sticky to the touch.
Browse Our Top Chicken Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Christine's Crock Pot BBQ Chicken Wings
Serving Size: 1 (240 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 644.5
- Calories from Fat 328
- Total Fat 36.5 g
- Saturated Fat 10.1 g
- Cholesterol 174.7 mg
- Sodium 959.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 33.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.5 g
- Sugars 24.4 g
- Protein 41.6 g