Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
I came up with this recipe when I just wanted a basic ham salad that tasted like ham salad sold at Ted Clark's grocery store in Waverly, NY. My family loved it and ate it right down.
- 2 cups cooked ham, chunked
- 6 tablespoons mayonnaise (I use hellmanns canola mayo)
- salt (fresh ground)
- 12 slices sandwich bread
- Place ham, mayonnaise, salt & pepper to taste in a food processor and process until ground fine until spread consistency.
- Spread even amounts on 6 slices of bread then top with remaining slices.
- Note: I processed mine using my Cuisinart blender/food processor. I set the setting on food processor.