Christina's Glazed Rack of Pork
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Make many shallow 1 inch slits over the surface of the fat. Mix garlic with the salt and spread the mixture over the roast, pressing a little into the slits. Place in a shallow baking dish.
- Roast in the centre of oven uncovered for 2 hours.
- Stir oil with Dijon mustard. Crush rosemary and add to mixture.
- After initial 2 hours. Cover the roast with the Dijon mixture then baste every 15 minutes until the meat temperature is 155 degrees. If roast browns too quickly, cover loosely with foil. Let Roast rest for at least 10 minutes before carving.
- Skim off and discard any fat from the pan juices. Add broth and scrape up any brown bits. Pour into small saucepan and boil gently for 5 minutes. Slice Pork and serve with pan juices.