Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
Goes with My spicy sirloin steak recipe...or is fantastic on any grilled meat, poultry or even fish...mix and you can keep in your fridge for a quick sauce any time...
- 1⁄4 cup white vinegar
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 6 garlic cloves
- 3 bay leaves
- 2 jalapenos, stems removed
- 1 cup minced fresh parsley
- 1⁄4 cup minced fresh oregano
- place first six ingrediants in a blender. process untill smooth.
- Add parsley and oregano and stir well.
Fabulous sauce I can feel doing me good-sweet and fresh and totally more-ish. I had no fresh oregano, just used a tsp of dried and white wine vinegar.The only reason I gave 4 stars is recipe didn't specify to de-seed the chillis(that might be correct) so I didn't, which made it super hot,but no less addictive. My mouth won't forgive me!