Prep 15 mins
Cook 15 mins
This is my husband's favorite dish! Mom and I came up with this recipe 5 years ago, and its a hit with everyone who tries it!
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 8 slices cooked bacon
- 8 slices mozzarella cheese
- 1⁄2 cup white wine
- 3 -4 cloves crushed garlic
- Marinate chicken in wine, salt, pepper and garlic overnight.
- Fry chicken in frying pan until cooked.
- Pat off excess grease and place breasts on a cookie sheet.
- Place two slices of bacon on each breast and then top with two slices of cheese on each.
- Place finished breasts in oven at 350 until cheese melts.
This is so tasty! A bit on the high calorie side, but well worth it!! Next time I might try it with swiss or Monteray Jack - just for variety. I love garlic, so I used 4 cloves. Wonderful and a definite keeper!!!