Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 20 mins
Cook 1 hr
I made this up one night and it was big hit with the boyfriend. I ususally serve it with herbed rice and garlic green beans.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Clean chicken and pound out to be even. You want to be able to roll them up. Set aside.
- On plate, mix breadcrumbs, parm cheese, garlic powder, onion powder, salt and pepper. Set aside.
- Put mayo on plate. Set aside.
- Add the herbed cheese to the center and close with toothpick.
- Cover chicken in mayo and then roll in breadcrumb mixture.
- Place in glass baking dish.
- Cook 45 minutes to 1 hour, depending on how thick your chicken breasts are or until the center is no longer pink.
- (As I always say, your oven may cook different than mine. Adjust cooking time until chicken is cooked through).