1 hr 20 mins
I made this up one night and it was big hit with the boyfriend. I ususally serve it with herbed rice and garlic green beans.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- 2Clean chicken and pound out to be even. You want to be able to roll them up. Set aside.
- 3On plate, mix breadcrumbs, parm cheese, garlic powder, onion powder, salt and pepper. Set aside.
- 4Put mayo on plate. Set aside.
- 5Add the herbed cheese to the center and close with toothpick.
- 6Cover chicken in mayo and then roll in breadcrumb mixture.
- 7Place in glass baking dish.
- 8Cook 45 minutes to 1 hour, depending on how thick your chicken breasts are or until the center is no longer pink.
- 9(As I always say, your oven may cook different than mine. Adjust cooking time until chicken is cooked through).
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Christina's Breaded Chicken
Serving Size: 1 (217 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 763.3
- Calories from Fat 355
- Total Fat 39.5 g
- Saturated Fat 9.5 g
- Cholesterol 119.0 mg
- Sodium 1097.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 57.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.8 g
- Sugars 8.7 g
- Protein 43.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
cream cheese with herbs