1 hr 5 mins
I was pondering what to cook one night and a recipe landed in my thoughts. I gave it a try and it a family favorite now. This chicken is moist and crispy and makes GREAT chicken sandwiches the next day. It's a little messy but it soooo worth it!!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1I use three plates.
- 2Put chicken on a large plate or bowl and cover with about 1/2 - 1 cup of peanut oil.
- 3Crush crackers with your hand so it's not too crushed and mix together on plate or in a bowl with seasoned salt, pepperika, and flour.
- 4Beat eggs and put in seperate plate or bowl.
- 5Take the chicken leg and cover it with peanut oil.
- 6place oil covered leg in cracker mixture and cover it with the mixture.
- 7Then place the peice in eggs and cover it then back into cracker mixture.
- 8Finish it by covering it again in peanut oil.
- 9Place the finished peice on a cookie sheet.
- 10Repeat for all other pieces of chicken leg - You may have to make more cracker mixture and pour more oil depending on how much you like to coat your chicken.
- 11Bake in over at 350 for about 45 minutes. comes out crispy and moist.
Browse Our Top Chicken Thigh & Leg Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Thigh & Leg Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Christina's Baked Fried Chicken
Serving Size: 1 (160 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1136.0
- Calories from Fat 877
- Total Fat 97.5 g
- Saturated Fat 19.4 g
- Cholesterol 350.1 mg
- Sodium 202.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 24.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.8 g
- Sugars 0.4 g
- Protein 39.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
mozzarella sun-dried tomato crackers