I adapted this recipe from Bev's Oatmeal Raisin Cookies they are the most amazing biscuits and I wanted to see if they would taste just as good without the oats and raisins but with chocolate....they do :) Used 1 cup of M&M's and 1 cup of chocolate chips....but you may like to use something else.
- Beat the sugars and butter until smooth.
- Add the egg and vanilla.
- Sift the flour, biking soda and salt together and mix into the wet mixture.
- Mix in the chocolate chips.
- Roll into balls and place onto the baking tray.
- Flatten slightly.
- Bake at 180ºc for 10-12 minutes.
The only reason I'm giving this recipe a 4 instead of 5 is because although the cookies are good, there's nothing really special about them and they turned out a bit too sweet. However, I scaled the recipe down and it seemed like I used too much chocolate chips. I loved the idea of using M&M's, though! PAC 2011