Prep 15 mins
Cook 50 mins
I've lost this recipe over and over. Now it's posted forever.
- 80 saltine crackers, finely crushed (2 pkgs)
- 1 tablespoon paprika
- 1 tablespoon garlic powder
- 1 tablespoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1⁄2 teaspoon pepper
- 1⁄2 cup vegetable oil
- 2 -3 lbs chicken pieces
- Preheat oven to 425°F.
- Mix all ingredients except for chicken in a large bowl. Place some of the mixture in a plastic bag. Add chicken pieces one at a time and shake.
- On a large foil-lined baking sheet place pieces of chicken.
- Bake for 30 minutes. Turn and bake 15 more minutes or until done.
- Store remaining mixture in fridge for next time.
- Coating can also be used on fish or pork.
this was something new to me. I tryed it and it was ok. there really is no taste to it once it is on the chicken or what ever.