Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
Another dessert recipe from my grandma, who was known for her desserts. This was one of my favorite desserts growing up! This one is a no-bake. She didn't put in the amounts for the chopped nuts and vanilla, so I'm guessing what they are. If you try this and have any suggestions, please let me know!
- 1st layer:.
- Put 12 crushed Oreo cookies in 9x13 pan.
- 2nd layer:.
- Combine butter, 1 1/2 cups powdered sugar and egg yolks.
- Fold in the egg whites.
- Spread over 1st layer.
- 3rd layer:.
- Sprinkle chopped nuts (as much as you like) and 4 crushed Oreo cookies over 2nd layer.
- 4th layer:.
- Combine whipped cream, vanilla, and 1/2 cup powdered sugar.
- Spread over 3rd layer.
- Refrigerate until serving.