1/2 Photos of Chrissy's Crock Pot BBQ Chicken
6 hrs 20 mins
Good old down home cookin' YUM YUM (crock pot style)
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Remove any excess skin or fat from chicken breasts.
- 2Cut chicken into slices.
- 3Place in a skillet and cook until the pink is gone.
- 4Put cooked chicken in the crock pot and pour BBQ sauce over and mix.
- 5Use as much or as little sauce as you like.
- 6I usually just pour the whole bottle in there.
- 7Cook on"low" for 6-8 hours or"high" for 3-5.
- 8It tastes better when cooked longer.
- 9The chicken really soaks up the sauce.
- 10Serve with corn bread, fried tators& onions and a salad (for those of you who just HAVE to have something green).
- 11YUM YUM.
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chrissy's Crock Pot BBQ Chicken
Serving Size: 1 (135 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 176.6
- Calories from Fat 23
- Total Fat 2.5 g
- Saturated Fat 0.5 g
- Cholesterol 68.4 mg
- Sodium 586.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 8.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.7 g
- Sugars 2.4 g
- Protein 28.3 g