Directions See How It's Made
- Remove any excess skin or fat from chicken breasts.
- Cut chicken into slices.
- Place in a skillet and cook until the pink is gone.
- Put cooked chicken in the crock pot and pour BBQ sauce over and mix.
- Use as much or as little sauce as you like.
- I usually just pour the whole bottle in there.
- Cook on"low" for 6-8 hours or"high" for 3-5.
- It tastes better when cooked longer.
- The chicken really soaks up the sauce.
- Serve with corn bread, fried tators& onions and a salad (for those of you who just HAVE to have something green).
- YUM YUM.