My friend, Chrissi made these while on a girl's weekend and they were fantastic. Rich, delicious "crust" filled with just enough pecan filling so it's not the large mouthful of a pecan pie slice. Simple to make--this ones a real winner.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Dough: Combine ingredients. Roll dough into balls and press into mini muffin tins. Place in freezer for 30 minutes.
- 2Filling: Combine all ingredients.
- 3Fill dough in muffin tins 3/4 of the way with filling - DO NOT OVERFILL to the top.
- 4Bake at 350 degrees for 30 minutes. Enjoy.
Browse Our Top Hand-Formed Cookies Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Hand-Formed Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chrissi's Cream Cheese Nut Cups (Mini Pecan Pies)
Serving Size: 1 (40 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 18
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 185.3
- Calories from Fat 108
- Total Fat 12.1 g
- Saturated Fat 5.1 g
- Cholesterol 32.2 mg
- Sodium 28.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 18.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.7 g
- Sugars 12.0 g
- Protein 2.0 g