Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 10 mins
Cook 35 mins
Forget KFC! You can make your own yummy low carb version of fast food.
Make and share this Chrissa's Low Carb Fried Chicken recipe from Food.com.
- 1. Beat eggs and whipping cream until thoroughly mixed.
- 2. Add paprika to eggs and cream. Mix well.
- 3. Turn fry pan on to medium heat and add oil.
- 4. Place pork rinds in plastic bag. Crush with a rolling pan until they are crumbs.
- 5. Dip chicken in egg batter and then roll chicken in crushed pork rinds.
- 6. Fry in a covered pan for approximately 35 minutes.
- 7. Season lightly with salt and pepper.