Forget KFC! You can make your own yummy low carb version of fast food.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 11. Beat eggs and whipping cream until thoroughly mixed.
- 22. Add paprika to eggs and cream. Mix well.
- 33. Turn fry pan on to medium heat and add oil.
- 44. Place pork rinds in plastic bag. Crush with a rolling pan until they are crumbs.
- 55. Dip chicken in egg batter and then roll chicken in crushed pork rinds.
- 66. Fry in a covered pan for approximately 35 minutes.
- 77. Season lightly with salt and pepper.
Browse Our Top Chicken Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chrissa's Low Carb Fried Chicken
Serving Size: 1 (198 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 487.5
- Calories from Fat 355
- Total Fat 39.4 g
- Saturated Fat 9.8 g
- Cholesterol 251.7 mg
- Sodium 134.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 0.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 0.3 g
- Protein 31.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
spicy pork rinds