Prep 10 mins
Cook 35 mins
Forget KFC! You can make your own yummy low carb version of fast food.
- 1 lb skinless chicken breast
- 1⁄3 cup heavy whipping cream
- 3 eggs
- 1⁄8 teaspoon paprika
- 1⁄2 cup virgin olive oil
- 3 cups spicy pork rinds
- 1. Beat eggs and whipping cream until thoroughly mixed.
- 2. Add paprika to eggs and cream. Mix well.
- 3. Turn fry pan on to medium heat and add oil.
- 4. Place pork rinds in plastic bag. Crush with a rolling pan until they are crumbs.
- 5. Dip chicken in egg batter and then roll chicken in crushed pork rinds.
- 6. Fry in a covered pan for approximately 35 minutes.
- 7. Season lightly with salt and pepper.