- 1 1⁄2 lbs hamburger
- 1 medium onion, minced
- 1 (26 ounce) can condensed cream of mushroom soup
- 11 ounces milk
- 3 cups shredded colby or 3 cups mild cheddar cheese
- 1 (32 ounce) bag frozen tater tots
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat oven to 350.
- Spray a 9x13 with non stick spray.
- cook hamburger and onion in a large skillet.
- Drain any fat.
- Spread meat in bottom of 9x13.
- Mix soup with milk, with a wisk blend soup and milk together, pour over meat and onions, sprinkle evenly with cheese then spread the tater tots evenly over the top.
- Bake 1 hour.