Prep 15 mins
Cook 1 hr
I can fix all kinds of fru fru this and that, but this is my husbands FAVORITE food in the World!
- 1 1⁄2 lbs hamburger
- 1 medium onion, minced
- 1 (26 ounce) can condensed cream of mushroom soup
- 11 ounces milk
- 3 cups shredded colby or 3 cups mild cheddar cheese
- 1 (32 ounce) bag frozen tater tots
- Heat oven to 350.
- Spray a 9x13 with non stick spray.
- cook hamburger and onion in a large skillet.
- Drain any fat.
- Spread meat in bottom of 9x13.
- Mix soup with milk, with a wisk blend soup and milk together, pour over meat and onions, sprinkle evenly with cheese then spread the tater tots evenly over the top.
- Bake 1 hour.
Simply the best!
I added in a can of french style green beans and a can of corn to the mixture, both drained. I also used ground turkey meat, instead of hamburger. This was pretty tasty and my boyfriend and I both enjoyed it! YUMMY, quick, and easy!
This was amazingly good. The only change I made was using Mexican blend cheese. Even the leftovers reheated well for lunch.