Prep 1 hr
Cook 20 mins
Got this from my SIL. We love it.
- 1 egg
- 1⁄4 cup dry breadcrumbs
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon pepper
- 1 lb ground beef
- 2 cups frozen stir-fry mixed vegetables
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup, undiluted
- 1⁄4 cup soy sauce
- 1⁄4 teaspoon garlic powder (optional)
- hot cooked rice
- In a large bowl, combine the first 4 ingredients.
- Crumble ground beef over mixture and mix well.
- Shape into 1 1/2 inch balls.
- In a large non-stick skillet, cook meatballs, vegetables, onion, and garlic until meatballs are browned; drain.
- Stir in the soup, soy sauce and if desired, garlic powder.
- Bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat; simmer uncovered, for 20 minutes or until the meat is no longer pink, stirring occasionally.
- Serve over rice.