Dienia B.'s Note:
I made these up for my sister Chris who is craving Mom Pat's pancakes. These are different but hopefully she likes and can eat them. They need to be cooked on a hot skillet, but be careful they can burn easily. They taste a little eggier than real pancakes but taste ok. You need to grind up oatmeal in a grinder to make smoother flour.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Separate eggs.
- 2Beat egg whites until stiff; set aside.
- 3In a bowl with egg yolks, add cream cheese and sugar. You can use the amount of Splenda you want; I don't use it so I can't say how much. Cream until smooth.
- 4Add milk, lemon juice, and vanilla.
- 5Add almond flour, oatmeal flour, and baking powder; beat until smooth.
- 6Fold in egg whites; don't overmix.
- 7Cook on hot griddle.
- 8sprayed with pam and little butter careful not to burn.
Browse Our Top Pancakes and Waffles Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pancakes and Waffles Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chris's Low Carb Pancakes
Serving Size: 1 (124 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 232.7
- Calories from Fat 148
- Total Fat 16.4 g
- Saturated Fat 7.9 g
- Cholesterol 222.1 mg
- Sodium 270.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 10.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.0 g
- Sugars 1.4 g
- Protein 10.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included: