Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
OH my. You will think you have died and gone to heaven. My friend Chris made these for me and than i made them last christmas for my family. Look out they will beg you for more. Yummy!
- 1 gallon vanilla ice cream
- 8 ounces frozen pina colada concentrate
- 1⁄2-1 cup milk
- 1⁄2 cup crushed pineapple
- 2 (8 ounce) cans pineapple juice
- 8 ounces Cool Whip
- 1 1⁄2 cups vodka
- In blendr on med speed blend ice cream and milk. Add p. juice. Than add pineapple and concintrate. Blend well. Add Vodka. blend well. Pour into serving glasses. Top with a lg spoonful of cool whip. These are delicous without vodka as well. Makes depending on glass size about 4 - 6 glasses tall glasses.