For my nephew; he doesn't like cheese but you could put it on if you like. Ore ida has obrien potatoes that would make this easier.
- Fry bacon and sausage; remove.
- Spray Pam around pan also.
- Add onions, pepper, potatoes and garlic to grease/Pam mixture.
- Add paprika and sage.
- Cook until almost done.
- Add crumbled meat back.
- In greased casserole toss skillet items with spinach.
- Pour into casserole.
- Pour over eggs, scallion, and cheese if you like.
- Bake at 425 degrees Fahrenheit for 15 minutes until eggs are set.