Prep 10 mins
Cook 1 hr 15 mins
This is an easy no-fail pound cake. The ingredients are added all at once and then beaten. This cake brings back fond memories of my childhood and even fonder memories of family friend, Christine.
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
- Prepare tube pan or bundt pan by spraying with Pam and lightly flouring.
- In mixing bowl combine all ingredients and beat at low speed of mixer until moistened.
- Beat at medium speed for 4 minutes, scraping sides of bowl as needed.
- Spoon evenly (batter is thick) into prepared pan and bake in center of oven until toothpick inserted near center comes out clean, about 1 hour and 15 minutes.