Recipe by chef mom of 2
Being pregnant, I often create dishes that satisfy my craving of the moment. My husband gave this one 5 stars.
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1⁄2 chopped onion
- 1 (1 1/4 ounce) packet taco seasoning
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1 (15 ounce) can Mexican-style tomatoes
- 1 (2 lb) bag frozen hash browns
- 1 (8 ounce) can corn, drained
- 4 ounces cream cheese
- 1 (10 ounce) can cheese soup
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- sour cream
- shredded cheddar cheese
- hot sauce
- diced onion
- crushed tortilla chips
- sliced jalapeno
Directions See How It's Made
- Brown ground beef with onion and garlic. Drain, add taco seasoning.
- Add hash browns, cream cheese, soup, corn, tomatoes, shredded cheddar. Heat through until cream cheese is melty and everything is coated.
- Grease 9x13 pan, pour in mixture. bake uncovered 25-30 min at 350.
- Serve over crushed tortilla chips, top with optional toppings.