Prep 15 mins
Cook 30 mins
For those of you that don't like a crunchy cookie this is a good one.
- 1 1⁄4 cups butter, softened
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 2 cups flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 2 cups chocolate chips
- 2 cups sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1⁄2 cup cocoa
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- Cream butter and sugar until light and fluffy.
- Add eggs & vanilla, beat well.
- Combine flour, cocoa, baking soda and salt.
- Gradually blend into creamed mixture.
- Stir in chips. Peanut butter chips may be used if this it too much chocolate for you.
- Drop by spoonfulls on ungreased cookie sheet.
- Bake 8 to 9 minutes.
- Cookies will be soft.
- Cool slightly and remove from cookie sheet.