1 hr 40 mins
1 hr 30 mins
I got this recipe from a friend after having them for lunch one day.They have become a family favourite.My children don't like onion so I leave it out.Suitable for freezing.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Brown mince and onion in large frypan.
- 2Add soy sauce,curry powder and chicken noodle soup.
- 3Stir in water.
- 4Add carrot, beans and then cabbage.
- 5Cover and let simmer for one hour; stirring occassionally.
- 6When cooked,leave it to cool completely.
- 7Place one spring roll wrapper so corner is facing you.
- 8Spread one tablespoon of chow mein mixture across wrapper about 4cm from bottom corner.
- 9Roll wrapper until mixture is covered then fold in sides and finish wrapping.
- 10When all spring rolls are completed fry until they are golden brown.
- 11Cool slightly before serving.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chow Mein Spring Rolls
Serving Size: 1 (115 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 20
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 134.6
- Calories from Fat 53
- Total Fat 5.9 g
- Saturated Fat 2.2 g
- Cholesterol 34.4 mg
- Sodium 187.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 8.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.4 g
- Sugars 1.4 g
- Protein 12.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
chicken noodle soup