Prep 10 mins
Cook 1 hr 30 mins
I got this recipe from a friend after having them for lunch one day.They have become a family favourite.My children don't like onion so I leave it out.Suitable for freezing.
- 750 g hamburger
- 1 medium onion, sliced
- 250 g green beans
- 1 grated carrot
- 1⁄2 shredded cabbage
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon curry powder
- 2 packets chicken noodle soup
- 2 cups water
- 20 spring roll wrappers
- Brown mince and onion in large frypan.
- Add soy sauce,curry powder and chicken noodle soup.
- Stir in water.
- Add carrot, beans and then cabbage.
- Cover and let simmer for one hour; stirring occassionally.
- When cooked,leave it to cool completely.
- Place one spring roll wrapper so corner is facing you.
- Spread one tablespoon of chow mein mixture across wrapper about 4cm from bottom corner.
- Roll wrapper until mixture is covered then fold in sides and finish wrapping.
- When all spring rolls are completed fry until they are golden brown.
- Cool slightly before serving.