1/2 Photos of Chow Mein Noodle Snack
A quick and easy snack to make in a hurry. I like to add cayenne pepper for some kick.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 275°F.
- 2Combine melted butter with soy sauce and hot pepper sauce; drizzle over the noodles.
- 3Toss lightly to coat noodles.
- 4Sprinkle with celery salt and onion powder; toss to mix well.
- 5Spread noodles in a large shallow baking pan or jelly roll pan.
- 6Bake at 275° for about 15 minutes, or until lightly browned and crispy.
- 7Makes about 2 1/2 cups.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chow Mein Noodle Snack
Serving Size: 1 (48 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 242.8
- Calories from Fat 151
- Total Fat 16.7 g
- Saturated Fat 5.2 g
- Cholesterol 15.2 mg
- Sodium 480.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 20.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.4 g
- Sugars 0.2 g
- Protein 3.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included: