A quick and easy snack to make in a hurry. I like to add cayenne pepper for some kick.
Make and share this Chow Mein Noodle Snack recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 275°F.
- Combine melted butter with soy sauce and hot pepper sauce; drizzle over the noodles.
- Toss lightly to coat noodles.
- Sprinkle with celery salt and onion powder; toss to mix well.
- Spread noodles in a large shallow baking pan or jelly roll pan.
- Bake at 275° for about 15 minutes, or until lightly browned and crispy.
- Makes about 2 1/2 cups.