Prep 15 mins
Cook 45 mins
This is a quick and easy hotdish to make for the busy person
Make and share this Chow Mein Noodle Hotdish recipe from Food.com.
- 1 1⁄2 lbs hamburger
- 1 cup chow mein noodles
- 1 cup chopped celery
- 1 can chicken noodle soup
- 1 can vegetable soup
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 can sliced mushrooms (optional)
- 1 can mixed vegetables (optional)
- Brown hamburger.
- Mix all ingredients in a casserole dish.
- Bake at 350 for about 45 minutes stirring occasionally.
- When finished you can sprinkle chow mein noodles on top if you like.