This is an easy cookie to make and tastes great.It was a good comfort food when I went to my Aunt's when I was a kid.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (5 1/2 ounce) package chow mein noodles
- 1 (6 ounce) package butterscotch chips
- 1 (6 ounce) package semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans
- 1In a large pot melt butterscotch chips and chocolate chips together.
- 2When all is melted and smooth add chow mein noodles and pecans.
- 3Drop onto wax paper using two teaspoons and let set.
- 4Then put into air tight container.
- 5Freezes good as well.
Browse Our Top Drop Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chow Mein Noodle Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (13 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 40
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 73.4
- Calories from Fat 42
- Total Fat 4.7 g
- Saturated Fat 2.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 21.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 7.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.5 g
- Sugars 5.2 g
- Protein 0.7 g