Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
All I can say is YUMMY!
- 1 (6 ounce) package chocolate chips
- 1 (6 ounce) package butterscotch chips
- 1 (4 ounce) can chow mein noodles (dry)
- 1 cup chopped walnuts
- 1 cup flaked coconut
- Melt chocolate and butterscotch chips.
- Mix noodles, walnuts and coconut.
- Pour melted chips over.
- Mix well.
- Place by spoonful on waxed paper.
- Refrigerate to harden.
- Makes 4 dozen cookies.
- These should be stored in the refrigerator as they tend to become sticky at room temperature.