Prep 0 mins
Cook 1 hr
This is a simple casserole that I have gotten many compliments on.
- 1 roasting chicken, cut up (or chicken breast, to equal amount)
- 1 (8 ounce) sour cream
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 1⁄4 ounces dry onion soup mix
- 1 (3 ounce) can chow mein noodles
- Cut chicken into serving pieces.
- place in a casserole large enough to hold chicken comfortably.
- Combine sour cream, mushroom soup and onion soup mix.
- Spread the soup mixture over chicken.
- Cover with chow mein noodles and bake at 325 degrees for 1-1/2 hours.