Prep 20 mins
Cook 30 mins
Quick and easy hotdish that everyone can enjoy. We received this recipe all very long time ago from my mother-in-law, we've figured it out to be 6 WW points a serving.
- 2 lbs hamburger, cooked and drained
- 3 cups white rice, cooked
- 2 (10 1/2 ounce) cans fat-free cream of chicken soup (condensed, don't add milk or water)
- 3 cups chow mein noodles
- 2 tablespoons light soy sauce
- 1⁄4 cup water
- Combine all ingredients in a large bowl.
- Add the small amount of water.
- Transfer to a 9x13 pan.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 30-45 minutes, until heated through.