Prep 20 mins
Cook 1 hr 30 mins
Easy to make. Serve with a side salad or cooked vegetable.
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 cup celery, diced
- 1⁄2 cup onion, chopped
- 1 cup rice
- 3 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can chicken and rice soup
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can mushroom soup
- 3 cups water (or chicken broth)
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- Heat oven to 350 degrees.
- Brown hamburger, onion and celery together in a large skillet.
- In a large casserole dish combine rice, soy sauce, soups, water and hamburger mixture.
- Bake uncovered for 1.5 hours.