Recipe by Bec
My brother and I love this hotdish. Actually, our whole family does, but we do the most! This is a filling meal that you can't get sick of! (So it is great for leftovers!) Plus, it is really easy to make, and all of the ingredients are on hand!
Top Review by Ali in Chicago, IL
A rather bland and flavorless dish. Adding some hot sauce, soy sauce, and cheese did help but it still wasn't anything to write home about. Will not be making this again.
- 1 lb lean ground beef
- 1 cup chopped onion
- 1 cup celery, cut
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can tomato soup
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can 98% fat-free cream of mushroom soup
- 3 1⁄2-4 cups chow mein noodles
Directions See How It's Made
- Brown ground beef.
- During this time, mix together the soups, then add the onion and celery, and add the chow mein noodles in a 2.5 quart dish.
- Drain the gound beef when fully cooked, then combine the meat to the dish.
- Bake at 375 degrees for 45 minutes, covered with foil. (This doubles very well! For the chow mein noodles, just use the full 12 oz. bag)