Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
My aunt made this for my family. It's a large recipe and everyone liked it.
Make and share this Chow Mein Hotdish recipe from Food.com.
- 1 1⁄2 lbs ground beef
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can cream of chicken soup
- 1 (4 ounce) can mushrooms
- 1 1⁄2 cups celery, chopped
- 1 (16 ounce) bag frozen mixed vegetables
- 1 (5 ounce) can water chestnuts
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon soy sauce
- 2 cups water
- 2 -3 cups chow mein noodles
- Brown ground beef and onions. Drain grease.
- Use a big roaster pan, mix all ingredients. Put on lid.
- Bake 350 for 2 hours.
- Sprinkle chow mein noodles on top and serve.