Prep 10 mins
Cook 1 min
A quick and simple desert recipe from my mom. There are several similar recipes on here for chow mein cookies, but I didn't see this exact combination.
- 170.09 g semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 118.29 ml creamy peanut butter
- 236.59 ml mini marshmallows
- 85.04 g chow mein noodles
- Microwave chocolate chips and peanut butter until melted, about 1 minute. Mix until smooth.
- Stir in marshmallows and chow mein noodles until well coated with chocolate.
- Drop by spoonfuls onto wax paper or in paper muffin cups. Let sit until firm.