1/1 Photo of Chow Chow Bok Choy
Bok choy and shitake mushrooms with a sweet and sour glaze. Yum! Adapted from Great Good Food.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a large skillet, heat the oil with the garlic over medium high heat.
- 2Add the bok choy and saute for 1 minute, turning to brown all sides.
- 3Push bok choy to the side of the pan and add the mushrooms.
- 4Stir fry about 2 minutes, then reduce heat slightly.
- 5In a small bowl, combine the brown sugar, sesame oil, soy sauce, and sherry.
- 6Add this mixture to the skillet and stir, coating the bok choy well until completely coated and heated throughout, about 4-5 minutes, or until done to your likeness.
- 7Serve immediately, dividing the bok choy and sauce among 4 plates. Enjoy!
Browse Our Top Bok Choys Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Bok Choys Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chow Chow Bok Choy
Serving Size: 1 (142 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 113.3
- Calories from Fat 73
- Total Fat 8.1 g
- Saturated Fat 1.3 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 307.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 5.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.6 g
- Sugars 2.4 g
- Protein 2.4 g